directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some minor warnings after the EntryDN addition
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 08:56:46 GMT
Le 12/15/12 10:24 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> there are some waarnings being generated when we start the server (it
> complains about EntryDN being already present). This is not blocking,
> it's annoying.
>
> The reason we have such warnings is that the LdifPartition does store
> the EntryDN on disk. I have cleaned the JdbmPartition, and there is no
> way we can store the EntryDN in a JDBM backend, but I haven't yet
> properly done the same on LdifPartition and AvlPartition.
>
> I will fix that later this week-end.

Fixed. The problem is that I was trying to inject the EntryDN attribute
in all case, and if we try to do that for the AVL backed partition, the
entry might already contains this atribute, as it will be added by the
first fetch on teh entry (AVL partition doesn't clone the added entry,
so if the entry gets modified, the fetched entry will be).

--
Regards,
Cordialement,