directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Last two days trunk mess...
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:33:14 GMT
Hi,

sorry, I think I have messaed up the trunk a bit this weekend... I
committed something too quickly, and it had an impact on the build.

That should be fixed now.

I wanted to improve the way the lookup operation was processed : it
shares a lot with a Search request, and I created a common
OperationContext abstract class in the middle to hold the common
elements, like the returning Attributes.

This is now done, and we have the following hierarchy :

(OperationContext)

        +--- [[AbstractOperationContext]]
                         ^

                         +--- [[FilteringOperationContext]]
                                            ^

                                            +--- [LookupOperationContext]

                                            +---
[[SearchingOperationContext]]
                                                              ^

                                                              +---
[ListOperationContext]

                                                              +---
[SearchOperationContext]

The FilteringOperationContext class stores those informations :
 o returningAttributes : the list of attributes to return
 o allOperationalAttributes : a flag when the user has provided the '+'
attribute
 o allUserAttributes: a flag when the user has provided the '*' attribute
 o noAttributes : a flag when the user has provided the '1.1' attribute
 o typesOnly : if the user does not want any attribute

The filterContent method is now used whevener we want to filter the
attributes before returning the result, instead of doing the job in many
places.

Next step : cleanup up some places where we check the attributes (mainly
in the OperationAttributeInterceptor) and addition of the EntryDN
virtual atribute.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,