directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <paj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration hierarchy
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 08:32:19 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

It will mostly have an impact on the configuration reader and writer,
and a smaller one on Studio.

I agree that it makes more sense to have all servers directly
accessible underneath the root of the configuration, aside the
directory service entry.

And we're going to change this hierarchy it's now or never.

So, you have my +1 for this.
It makes the configuration cleaner, even if we need a small
refactoring here and there in ApacheDS and Studio.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud