directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hendy Irawan (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (DIRSHARED-144) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator not found by org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema (in OSGi)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:03:58 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSHARED-144?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13501937#comment-13501937
] 

Hendy Irawan commented on DIRSHARED-144:
----------------------------------------

This is not an OSGi thing, a simple test reveals this:

@Test public void loadSchemaInApacheDS157() throws LdapException, IOException {
	final LdapConnectionConfig config = LdapUtils.createTrustingConfig("ldaps://...............");
	final PoolableLdapConnectionFactory connFactory = new PoolableLdapConnectionFactory(config);
	final LdapConnectionPool pool = new LdapConnectionPool(connFactory);
	LdapUtils.withConnection(pool, new Function<LdapConnection, Void>() {
		@Override
		@Nullable
		public Void apply(@Nullable LdapConnection input) {
			return null;
		}
	});
}

Seems like a problem with connecting to ApacheDS 1.5.7.

Gives:

.......
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.normalizers.DeepTrimToLowerNormalizer X-SCHEMA 'other'
)
    normalizers: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.0.1.2 FQCN org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.normalizers.NoOpNormalizer
X-SCHEMA 'other' )
    matchingRuleUse: (null)

19:59:52.207 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG o.a.d.l.c.api.LdapNetworkConnection - -------> MessageType
: SEARCH_RESULT_DONE
Message ID : 3
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (SUCCESS) success
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : ''
 Message received <-------
19:59:52.207 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG o.a.d.l.c.api.LdapNetworkConnection - Getting <3, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
19:59:52.207 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG o.a.d.l.c.api.LdapNetworkConnection - Search successful
: MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_DONE
Message ID : 3
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (SUCCESS) success
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : ''

19:59:52.207 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG o.a.d.l.c.api.LdapNetworkConnection - Removing <3,
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
19:59:52.207 [main] DEBUG CURSOR - Closing SearchCursorImpl org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.SearchCursorImpl@7acc7439
19:59:52.207 [main] DEBUG CURSOR - Closing SearchCursorImpl org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.SearchCursorImpl@7acc7439
19:59:52.444 [main] INFO  o.a.d.s.l.s.i.DefaultSchemaManager - Loading other enabled schema:

	Schema Name: other
		Disabled: false
		Owner: uid=admin,ou=system
		Dependencies: []
19:59:52.445 [main] DEBUG o.a.d.l.c.a.PoolableLdapConnectionFactory - passivating org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection@6a1681ea
19:59:52.450 [main] ERROR org.soluvas.ldap.LdapUtils - LDAP operation error
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaEntityFactory.getLdapComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:538)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.addComparators(DefaultSchemaManager.java:808)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.addSchemaObjects(DefaultSchemaManager.java:253)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.load(DefaultSchemaManager.java:747)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.loadDepsFirst(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1172)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.loadWithDeps(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1097)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.loadAllEnabled(DefaultSchemaManager.java:987)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.loadSchema(LdapNetworkConnection.java:3252)
~[shared-ldap-client-api-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.loadSchema(LdapNetworkConnection.java:3236)
~[shared-ldap-client-api-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.soluvas.ldap.LdapUtils.withConnection(LdapUtils.java:322) ~[classes/:na]
	at org.soluvas.ldap.LdapUtilsTest.loadSchemaInApacheDS157(LdapUtilsTest.java:298) [test-classes/:na]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:45) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:42) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:28) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:30) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300) [junit-4.10.jar:na]
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
[.cp/:na]
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38) [.cp/:na]
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
[.cp/:na]
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
[.cp/:na]
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
[.cp/:na]
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
[.cp/:na]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186) ~[na:1.6.0_24]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaEntityFactory.classLoadComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:406)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaEntityFactory.getLdapComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:528)
~[shared-ldap-schema-data-1.0.0-M13.jar:1.0.0-M13]
	... 35 common frames omitted

                
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
not found by org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema (in OSGi)
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DIRSHARED-144
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSHARED-144
>             Project: Directory Shared
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.0-M13
>         Environment: Karaf
>   Karaf version               2.3.0
>   Karaf home                  /home/karaf/karaf
>   Karaf base                  /home/karaf/karaf
>   OSGi Framework              org.apache.felix.framework - 4.0.3
> JVM
>   Java Virtual Machine        Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM version 23.5-b02
>   Version                     1.7.0_09
>   Vendor                      Oracle Corporation
>   Uptime                      7 minutes
>   Total compile time          46.418 seconds
> Threads
>   Live threads                91
>   Daemon threads              77
>   Peak                        122
>   Total started               228
> Memory
>   Current heap size           53,161 kbytes
>   Maximum heap size           506,816 kbytes
>   Committed heap size         126,848 kbytes
>   Pending objects             0
>   Garbage collector           Name = 'Copy', Collections = 81, Time = 0.885 seconds
>   Garbage collector           Name = 'MarkSweepCompact', Collections = 4, Time = 0.779
seconds
> Classes
>   Current classes loaded      9,147
>   Total classes loaded        9,148
>   Total classes unloaded      1
> Operating system
>   Name                        Linux version 3.6.5-linode47
>   Architecture                i386
>   Processors                  4
>            Reporter: Hendy Irawan
>
> There seems to be a circumstance where this bug doesn't occur.
> Our app works locally with similar configuration but doesn't work when deployed to our
remote server.
> {code}
> 2012-11-21 11:40:00,121 | ERROR | rint Extender: 1 | BlueprintContainerImpl         
 | container.BlueprintContainerImpl  375 | 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.0.1 | Unable
to start blueprint container for bundle berbatik_shop.xml
> org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException:
Unable to intialize bean shopRepo
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.createService(ServiceRecipe.java:295)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.internalGetService(ServiceRecipe.java:247)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.internalGetService(ServiceRecipe.java:234)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.getClasses(ServiceRecipe.java:367)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.register(ServiceRecipe.java:185)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.registerServices(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:668)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.doRun(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:352)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.run(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:252)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.threading.impl.DiscardableRunnable.run(DiscardableRunnable.java:48)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[:1.7.0_09]
> Caused by: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Unable
to intialize bean shopRepo
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:714)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate2(BeanRecipe.java:824)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate(BeanRecipe.java:787)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe$1.call(AbstractRecipe.java:79)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:88)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.RefRecipe.internalCreate(RefRecipe.java:62)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:106)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.createService(ServiceRecipe.java:280)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
not found by org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema [829]
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.PooledLdapRepository.init(PooledLdapRepository.java:67)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:297)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.invoke(BeanRecipe.java:958)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:712)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         ... 25 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
not found by org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema [829]
>         at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.LdapUtils.withConnection(LdapUtils.java:332)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.PooledLdapRepository.withConnection(PooledLdapRepository.java:53)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.PooledLdapRepository.init(PooledLdapRepository.java:59)
>         ... 32 more
> Caused by: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
not found by org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema [829]
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaEntityFactory.getLdapComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:538)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.addComparators(DefaultSchemaManager.java:808)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.addSchemaObjects(DefaultSchemaManager.java:253)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.load(DefaultSchemaManager.java:747)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.loadDepsFirst(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1172)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.loadWithDeps(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1097)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.loadAllEnabled(DefaultSchemaManager.java:987)
>         at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.loadSchema(LdapNetworkConnection.java:3252)
>         at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.loadSchema(LdapNetworkConnection.java:3236)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.LdapUtils.withConnection(LdapUtils.java:322)
>         ... 34 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator
not found by org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema [829]
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1460)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$400(BundleWiringImpl.java:72)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1843)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaEntityFactory.classLoadComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:406)
>         at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaEntityFactory.getLdapComparator(SchemaEntityFactory.java:528)
>         ... 43 more
> {code}
> Bundles:
> {code}
> karaf@root> list -s | grep directory
> [ 387] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.core
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 521] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.asn1.ber
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 522] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.i18n
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 523] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.util
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 524] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.net.mina
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 525] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 526] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.extras.aci
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 829] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   50] org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 830] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   80] org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.client.api
(1.0.0.M13)
> [ 831] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   80] org.apache.directory.shared.asn1.api
(1.0.0.M13)
> {code}
> Refreshing bundle org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model gives me a different exception,
I'm not sure this is better or worse:
> {code}
> 2012-11-21 11:44:21,601 | ERROR | rint Extender: 3 | BlueprintContainerImpl         
 | container.BlueprintContainerImpl  375 | 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.0.1 | Unable
to start blueprint container for bundle berbatik_shop.xml
> org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException:
Unable to intialize bean shopRepo
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.createService(ServiceRecipe.java:295)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.internalGetService(ServiceRecipe.java:247)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.internalGetService(ServiceRecipe.java:234)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.getClasses(ServiceRecipe.java:367)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.register(ServiceRecipe.java:185)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.registerServices(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:668)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.doRun(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:352)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.run(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:252)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.threading.impl.DiscardableRunnable.run(DiscardableRunnable.java:48)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[:1.7.0_09]
> Caused by: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Unable
to intialize bean shopRepo
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:714)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate2(BeanRecipe.java:824)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate(BeanRecipe.java:787)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe$1.call(AbstractRecipe.java:79)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:88)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.RefRecipe.internalCreate(RefRecipe.java:62)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:106)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.createService(ServiceRecipe.java:280)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: factory
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.PooledLdapRepository.init(PooledLdapRepository.java:67)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)[:1.7.0_09]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:297)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.invoke(BeanRecipe.java:958)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:712)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint.core:1.0.1]
>         ... 25 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: factory
>         at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.<init>(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:77)
>         at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.<init>(LdapNetworkConnection.java:220)
>         at org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.PoolableLdapConnectionFactory.makeObject(PoolableLdapConnectionFactory.java:85)
>         at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:1188)
>         at Proxydf6fefe1_b044_4617_b305_1b95949afeac.borrowObject(Unknown Source)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.LdapUtils.withConnection(LdapUtils.java:319)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.PooledLdapRepository.withConnection(PooledLdapRepository.java:53)
>         at org.soluvas.ldap.PooledLdapRepository.init(PooledLdapRepository.java:59)
>         ... 32 more
> {code}

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message