directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS (2.0.0-M8)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:13:05 GMT
> Let's vote now:
> [X] +1 | Release Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M8
> [ ] ±0 | Abstain
> [ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M8

RAT report looks good.
Checksums and signatures are valid.
Successfully built source distribution.

I think legal files need some work. Here are some things I noticed, but
I'm not sure if that are really issues:
- NOTICE and LICENSE file in source and binary distributions look different.
- There is no attribution/license for ehcache, jetty, and servlet-api in
the binary distributions but at least the ueber jar contains such classes.
- The binary NOTICE file lists OpenSymphony Quartz and IBatis but I
don't see that such software is included
- The binary LICENSE file lists JUG, OpenSymphony Quartz, and Spring but
I don't see that such software is included

Kind Regards,
Stefan