directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1395286 - in /directory/apacheds/trunk/core-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core: authn/ authn/ppolicy/ authz/ jndi/ operations/add/ suites/
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 13:03:49 GMT
On 07.10.2012 14:26, elecharny@apache.org wrote:
> Author: elecharny
> Date: Sun Oct  7 12:26:32 2012
> New Revision: 1395286

> Log:
> Added a sysout to know which test is being processed (it's useful when running the suite,
as the tests are quite long)

> Modified:
>     directory/apacheds/trunk/core-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/suites/MigratedStockCoreISuite.java
>     directory/apacheds/trunk/core-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/suites/StockCoreISuite.java

Maybe a dumb question but why not just remove the suites completely?

In pom.xml I replaced the current inclusion of the suites:

-                <include>**/*ISuite.java</include>
+                <include>**/*IT.java</include>
+                <include>**/*Test.java</include>

The result:
* The build of core-integ does not take longer, rather it is some
seconds faster!
* 711 tests were run instead of 684 when using the suites, so it seems
some test classes are missing in the suite classes.

Kind Regards,
Stefan