Hello,

I have some objectClasses and dc and ou attributes and their values, in an entry in LDAP.
I try to read ou attribute but i cant get it with below code.
I can get dc value correctly.
I know i must control if it is null, but why might "ou" be null despite of taking place in LDAP.

NamingEnumeration answer = ctx.search(searchBaseDn, filter, ctls);
      try
    {
       while (answer.hasMore())
       {
    SearchResult sr = (SearchResult) answer.next();
    OrganizationPojo organizationPojo = new OrganizationPojo();
    organizationPojo.setOrgDc((String)sr.getAttributes().get("dc").get());
    organizationPojo.setOrgOu((String)sr.getAttributes().get("ou").get());