directory-dev mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Empty/Null Attribute
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:54:22 GMT
Hello,

I have some objectClasses and dc and ou attributes and their values, in an
entry in LDAP.
I try to read ou attribute but i cant get it with below code.
I can get dc value correctly.
I know i must control if it is null, but why might "ou" be null despite of
taking place in LDAP.

NamingEnumeration answer = ctx.search(searchBaseDn, filter, ctls);
       try
     {
         while (answer.hasMore())
         {
     SearchResult sr = (SearchResult) answer.next();
     OrganizationPojo organizationPojo = new OrganizationPojo();
     organizationPojo.setOrgDc((String)sr.getAttributes().get("dc").get());
     organizationPojo.setOrgOu((String)sr.getAttributes().get("ou").get());