directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current status of the server, and mvbt-branch status
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:30:31 GMT
this is just GREAT, am not just appreciating the performance but also
the refactoring
done to Partition and Cusors, this is making implementing a new partition easy
(based on what I am experiencing right now while building a Mavibot
based partition)

thanks for the hard work and +1 to merge back to trunk.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com