Hi,
  actually there is an implementation of the Partition interface for Oracle (here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1345),
and it enables to "store" ldap entries for that partition (e.g. users.red) into an Oracle Database
schema. Once you get that schema you can load the predefined tables with your entries via PL/SQL.

If instead you would like to query your business tables on ldap searches you probably need to create your
own Partition implementation. http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/61-how-to-write-a-simple-custom-partition-for-apacheds.html

Those links are about version 1.5 of Apache DS.

Andrea