Hi Guys,

I fixed the test in both osgi and txns branch manually like what Emmanuel said.

Regards,
Gokturk

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 7/24/12 8:19 PM, Alex Karasulu a écrit :

I'm seeing the following in the OSGi branch:

testLoadAllEnabled(org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaManagerEnableDisableLoadTest)
  Time elapsed: 1.042 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<14> but was:<12>
         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:93)
         at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:647)
         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:128)
         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:472)
         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:456)
         at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemaloader.SchemaManagerEnableDisableLoadTest.testLoadAllEnabled(SchemaManagerEnableDisableLoadTest.java:146)

There's more errors but I'm thinking this is a direct result of the OSGi
code injecting extra schemas. Now schema information is no longer static
which this test is expecting right?

If some new schemas have been added, then the "enabledSchemas" list must be modified.

This is also true for he other tests.

I know this is painful, but this is the only way I found to get the tests running fine.

So the thing is to know :
- what schema has been added (or enabled)
- what OC, AT, ... has been added;

then knowing about those guys, to fix the tests.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,