directory-dev mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Delete/Reset content of a server that is builded from source
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:52:17 GMT
Hello,

I am using ApacheDS builded from source in Eclipse.
I am on linux.

I can not start server because of a mistake of mine in adding partition,
i am getting

Cannot open a cursor to read the configuration on
ou=indexes,ads-partitionId=merves5

error.

I do not need to solve this problem exactly.

If it is more easier, i want to reset my server's content.

I want to know if there is a "file system" folder which i can delete and
reset all the content of my source builded server.
I searched find some of my partitions in
/apacheds-code-path/trunk-with-dependencies/apacheds/service/target/instance/partitions/

but my last problem-partition is not there.

Where can i go to really clean my server's data?

Thanks.