directory-dev mailing list archives

From torcaz99 <torca...@hotmail.com>
Subject Chaing ApacheDS to Active Directory
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:30:11 GMT

Hello:

I'm using ApacheDS as a repository. But I want to chain some searches to
Active Directory.
Example:
Quote:
- domain.com --> Entities stored in ApacheDS.
- ad.red -- > Entities stored in Active Directory.
What I try is to use ApacheDS as a front-end that solves queries of
domain.com and ad.red (chaining).
- Can any tell me how can be configured ApacheDs for this (don't need secure
connections with ldaps).
And a second question:
- Can any tell me how to pass authentication from ApacheDS to Active
Directory using users/password and/or kerberos?

An example would be appreciated.

Thanks