directory-dev mailing list archives

From torcaz99 <torca...@hotmail.com>
Subject Is possible to configure ApacheDS as a proxy to rdbms?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:30:25 GMT

Hello:

I try to use Apache Directoy as a proxy ldap to access data in another
ldaps. But I've read that it's also possible to connect to RDBMS, like
Oracle database.

What I try is to access ApacheDS and ApacheDS searchs the information in his
own database tree, send the request to another ldap or even send the request
to oracle database and returns the result as a search of ldap.

Example:
Quote:
persons.com --> Search in ApacheDS.
servers.prg --> Search in ldap1
admin.org --> Seach in ldap2.
users.red --> Search in Oracle database.

Can any tell me if it is possible and some example of how to do it?

Thanks