directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [OSGi] Tests on schema blows chunks in OSGi Branch
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:49:16 GMT
Le 7/24/12 8:19 PM, Alex Karasulu a écrit :
> I'm seeing the following in the OSGi branch:
> testLoadAllEnabled(
>   Time elapsed: 1.042 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<14> but was:<12>
>          at
>          at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(
>          at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(
>          at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(
>          at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(
>          at
> There's more errors but I'm thinking this is a direct result of the OSGi
> code injecting extra schemas. Now schema information is no longer static
> which this test is expecting right?
If some new schemas have been added, then the "enabledSchemas" list must
be modified.

This is also true for he other tests.

I know this is painful, but this is the only way I found to get the
tests running fine.

So the thing is to know :
- what schema has been added (or enabled)
- what OC, AT, ... has been added;

then knowing about those guys, to fix the tests.

Emmanuel Lécharny

View raw message