Hi Guys,

I have a little question with probably quick answers:

* Lets assume LdapServer is issuing some operation through DirService.OperationManager. If i change the code in OperationManager to obtain a Lock of target Partition which is exclusively owned by other thread which is destroying the Partition. What happens then?

  -> Does ConcurrentReadWriteLock has some method to cause exception to be thrown in Readers. I mean can i issue some kind of Abort on all waiting readers when i'm actually destroying its attached object. (Yeah i'm Java noob ATM :) )
  -> If this is not possible, does LdapServer's current threading model ends the issued operation due to timeout or it just sits there(which would be bad)?

Regards,
Gokturk