Hi,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi Gokturk,

Actually we don't use the Eclipse Equinox Logger in Studio. I have to say that we don't log a lot of things in Studio (even if we probably should).
Oh, that was my shot :)

Is there some code available demonstrating the issue, so I can see it by myself and try to give you a hand on that?
There were launchable code, but i'm in the middle of some major improvements these days, branch is not launchable again. I'll keep in touch again when i'm finished.

Thanks,
Gokturk

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud