directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Txn branch merge : headsup
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 09:19:11 GMT
So far, the remaining modules that I still have to resolve conflits in are :
* apacheds-core-shared (processing it atm)
! apacheds-core-avl
! apacheds-xdbm-partition
! apacheds-ldif-partition
! apacheds-jdbm-partition
! apacheds-core-annotations
! apacheds-server-config
! apacheds-server-jndi
! apacheds-server-replication
! apacheds-xdbm-tools
! apacheds-core-integ
! apacheds-server-integ
! ldap-client-test
! apacheds-service

I'm almost done with apacheds-core-shared, which is the key module, as
all the other modules depend on it. I still have around 10 errors in the
DefaultOperationExecutionManager class, and that's it. It's all about
removing the OneLevel and SubLevel index.

Otherwise, tests are passing up to ApacheDS Core API, which is not far.
I do expect that I can fix core-shared in the next couple of hours, then
the next big step will be to get core-avl happy :)

Still looking for the best method to commit what I currently have
without destroying tunk not losing anyhting.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,