directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Txn branch merge : headsup
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:37:34 GMT
A bit of heads up here...

So I continued with the branch -> trunk merge, because it's easier and
whatever I'll do, doing the opposite will cost the same.

I do have a couple of serious issues due to some classes having been
moved,mainly those that have been moved from xdbm to core-api. I'm
dealing with that.

Otherwise, in 8 months, we have seen massive changes in both sde, even
if I tried to merge back trunk into the branch periodically. The
impacted areas are :
- use of UUID in the backend
- removal of the OneLevel and SubLevel index
- many changes in the Avl tree (replaced by a ConcurrentNavigableMap,
AFAICT)

I'll be working on that this week-end, it's hard and painful, but it
will work at the end. ANyway, we have little options at this point...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,