directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Txn branch merge : headsup
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:41:37 GMT
Le 6/4/12 9:58 PM, Selcuk AYA a écrit :
> HI Emmanuel,
>
> can you let me know how the merge is going? If you are having
> problems, please point me where I can look at them or if you have any
> concerns, we can have a chat on IRC your Wednesday morning?
Hi Selcuk,

as a matter of fact, I was currently making progress. Last week was very
busy for me, but doing many other things. I started again this morning,
and I'm almost done with the DefaultOperationManager merge (this is the
most impacted class so far). I'll then probably be able to finish the
apacheds-core module.

I'll keep you updated tomorrow about my progresses.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,