directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse Equinox Logger Configuration
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:18:45 GMT
Hi Gokturk,

Actually we don't use the Eclipse Equinox Logger in Studio. I have to say that we don't log
a lot of things in Studio (even if we probably should).

Is there some code available demonstrating the issue, so I can see it by myself and try to
give you a hand on that?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 11 juin 2012, at 12:49, Göktürk Gezer wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm having problem with configuring Eclipse Equinox launcher's logger settings. I suppose
some of you have an answer to this. Right now when i use pax-logging infrastructure osgi bundles
in equinox, it is working in DEBUG mode as default, making impossible to start server(thanks
to Massive DEBUG output from schema-loader). And i couldn't find a way to configure equinox's
default logger backend.