+1

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:33 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

sorry for the duplicate message, but I didn't provide the right SVN tag

You could have just append this update to the original VOTE thread. That would have been fine for me.

I'd like to propose a new milestone release (1.0.0-M12) for Apache LDAP API/Shared. This milestone is needed as it's used by the ApacheDS-2.0.0-M7 release (which will be cut in a few hours)

We have discovered and fixed 6 bugs and improvments since the last release, none of them being serious.

Here are the links for the LDAP API project:

Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M12
- SVN tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/tags/1.0.0-M12, revision 1334186
- Nexus repository: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-038/
- Distribution packages: http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/

I'm going to upload documentation associated with all these projects during the week-end.

Here are the release notes for this all sub-projects:

Apache Directory LDAP API 1.0.0-M12
-----------------------------------

Bugs :
------
- [DIRAPI-82] Loading class file as stream under Windows bugged
- [DIRAPI-83] - Debug logging causes never ending loop when decoding messages
- [DIRAPI-84] - API fails to preserve the UP name of the attribute in a normalized DN
- [DIRSHARED-53] - Review RequestID processing
- [DIRSHARED-134] - Missing artifact org.apache.directory.jdbm:apacheds-jdbm2:bundle:2.0.0-M1 when depending on apacheds-server-jndi

Improvements :
--------------
- [DIRSHARED-128] - Update the samba schema with samba version 3 elements

Let's vote now:
[ ] +1 | Release Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M12,
[ ] +/-0 | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M12

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

--