directory-dev mailing list archives

From Selcuk AYA <ayasel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Txn layer completed ?
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 09:11:17 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Selcuk,
>
> I see in your last commit a comment telling : "This completes the forward
> going changes in the transactional layer. Tests are passing. This would be a
> good checkpoint."
>
> Woot ! This is an excellent news !
>
> Wanna me to merge trunk in your branch and see it the server still works ?

I think we can merge the trunk into the branch and hopefully can merge
the branch into the trunk after making sure merge goes well. I sent
another email with the details. Note that what I checked does not do
transactional recovery yet but that can be implemented later. What we
have in the branch handles the forward going path.

> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny