directory-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Sotelo <juan0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Trigger in ApacheDS
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 18:25:26 GMT
Thanks for the replies!.. Now everything is clear. Another question:

How can I download the code? I saw in the old documentation that you had a
svn repository. I tried the old one, and I couldnt get the code (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies/apacheds-trunk).
Since the latest documentation is not ready in the
webpage, How can I get the code? SVN? ZIP?

Where can I get the latest documentation?

Thanks again :)

--
Sotelo Juan Pablo