directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Closing "Release of ApacheDS (2.0.0-M7)" (was [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS (2.0.0-M7))
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 09:31:13 GMT
This vote has closed: 72 hours are up. Emmanuel is dealing with some family
related matters and Pierre is on vacation so I'm closing it on Emmanuel's
behalf.

+1 binding votes
Alex Karasulu
Pierre A. Marcelot
Felix Knecht
Kiran Ayyagari

Thanks Emmanuel for your hard work. This release was not the easiest one
due to the various issues that popped up.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex