directory-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Adamowski <aleksander.adamow...@olo.org.pl>
Subject Re: Implementing Kerberos on top of LDAP extended operations - contd.
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 21:26:32 GMT
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> I looked at your workarounds for some of the issues. It's obvious from
> your knowledge and how you solved the padata issue that you're more
> than competent with our code base as well as LDAP & Kerberos
> protocols. I highly advise contributing to the project here to make
> your KrbLDAP protocol more accessible here at Apache Directory.

That would be great.
However, I cannot guarantee any concrete degree of involvement on my
part as I have a day job and a family to take care of :)

How do I sign up for an SVN account?

And BTW, are there plans to migrate from SVN to Git? That would
simplify some things a lot...

--
Best Regards,
  Aleksander Adamowski