directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Txn/trunk merge : DefaultOperationExecutionManager issues
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 09:48:42 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm currently facing some interesting challenge on this class, as we
have removed the OneLevel and SubLevel index from trunk. This has some
direct impact on the txn branch code, as we have to update the code
accordingly.

Methods like add/delete... are storing the changes done on those index :
             // Update the OneLevel index
             Index<?> oneLevelIdx = partition.getSystemIndex(
ApacheSchemaConstants.APACHE_ONE_LEVEL_AT_OID );
             indexChange = new IndexChange( oneLevelIdx, parentId, id,
IndexChange.Type.ADD, true );
             changeContainer.addChange( indexChange );

We have to remove those lines, but we also have to modify the RDN Index
update.

I'm be working on that, it may take a bit of time.

In any case, the merge is way more complex than any other we have
already done on the server, although I do expect to have it done by the
end of this week.

SVN is not helping a lot here... :/

--
Regards,