directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release troubles and failing tests
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:34:55 GMT
Le 5/9/12 6:47 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :

>> I'll run the tests and let you know if it's any better.
>
> Still having issues, even after having closed the cursors in the
> PagedSearch :/

Ok, one step farther...

I was able to reprduce the priblem, with some extra logs.

When we get blocked, we have a full LRUCache :

LRUCache:
(numEntries:1024,maxEntries:1024,cacheGets:8071,cacheMisses:35,cachePuts:1462,cachePutSleeps:57)

but as I'm dumping the cache content just after, I can see that it
contains only 10 elements...

Here, there are two possibilities
1- the dump is wrong, and does not dump what is in the cache, but what
is in the cache after the blockage, and after some elements have been
released
2- we have some serious issue with the counters

I do think that -2- is the problem. Will investigate more.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,