directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Trigger in ApacheDS
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:08:26 GMT
Le 5/9/12 4:55 PM, Juan Pablo Sotelo a écrit :
> Sure, Well I have downloaded a fresh copy of apacheDS from (
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies/
> ).
>
> Then I ran "mvn clean install".
>
> And I dont have folder "target" in "Core Api" so I dont have the surefiles.
> Sorry.
np.

We have just released shared-1.0.0-M12, so the apacheds trunk might
refer to some not existing jar. That might give you some failure.

The maven repositery will take a bit of time to be refeshed, so either
you try again 1), or you change one single line in apacheds/trunks/ (2)

(1) run :
mvn clean install -DskipTests

so that the tests aren't executed (faster)

(2) Line 47 in apacheds/pom.xml, change
<org.apache.directory.shared.version>1.0.0-M12</org.apache.directory.shared.version>
<org.apache.directory.shared.version>1.0.0-M12-SNAPSHOT</org.apache.directory.shared.version>

--
Regards,
Cordialement,