directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared (1.0.0-M12)
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 23:28:29 GMT

I'd like to propose a new milestone release (1.0.0-M12) for Apache LDAP
API/Shared. This milestone is needed as it's used by the
ApacheDS-2.0.0-M7 release (which will be cut in a few hours)

We have discovered and fixed 6 bugs and improvments since the last
release, none of them being serious.

Here are the links for the LDAP API project:

Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M12
- SVN tag:
- Nexus repository:
- Distribution packages:

I'm going to upload documentation associated with all these projects
during the week-end.

Here are the release notes for this all sub-projects:

Apache Directory LDAP API 1.0.0-M12

Bugs :
- [DIRAPI-82] Loading class file as stream under Windows bugged
- [DIRAPI-83] - Debug logging causes never ending loop when decoding
- [DIRAPI-84] - API fails to preserve the UP name of the attribute in a
normalized DN
- [DIRSHARED-53] - Review RequestID processing
- [DIRSHARED-134] - Missing artifact when depending
on apacheds-server-jndi

Improvements :
- [DIRSHARED-128] - Update the samba schema with samba version 3 elements

Let's vote now:
[ ] +1 | Release Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M12,
[ ] +/-0 | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M12

View raw message