directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inex branch merged into trunk...
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 13:59:25 GMT
Le 5/2/12 2:57 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :

> This should defintively save a large amout of CPU !
I have done a small test, where I didn't copied the entry, but instead
created a new one and injected into it only the required AT. the gain is
significant ;

Object     : 67 385/s against 57 191/s
OneLevel : 89 650/s against 76 250/s
SubLevel  : 93 500/s against 77 200/s

Ok, those sounds cool, but the thing is that such a modification is
impacting the whole server, and even if it works for some tests, it
breaks many others. I must say I have been a bit brutal too ;)

But anyway, this is clearly the way to go.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,