directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Trigger in ApacheDS
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 21:42:50 GMT
Le 5/3/12 8:25 PM, Juan Pablo Sotelo a écrit :
> Thanks for the replies!.. Now everything is clear. Another question:
>
> How can I download the code? I saw in the old documentation that you had a
> svn repository. I tried the old one, and I couldnt get the code (
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies/apacheds-trunk).
> Since the latest documentation is not ready in the
> webpage, How can I get the code? SVN? ZIP?
svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies
should get you all the sources (we are using svn externals, so if you
look at this page on the web, you might think there is nothing in it,
but everything is hidden :)

> Where can I get the latest documentation?
Hmmm, well, hmmm... Unless you are a neurogolgist that can read on our
brains, the latest documentation is really seriously lagging...

Sorry for that !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,