On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM, <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Author: elecharny
Date: Thu Apr 26 10:22:13 2012
New Revision: 1330754

o Changed the IndexEntry interface to reflect the nature of the stored elements : namely, a key and an ID. The getValue/setValue have been renamed getKey/setKey

There was a big reason why this was getValue/setValue as opposed to getKey/setKey. You sure this was a good decision to change this?

I must admit I don't immediately remember what that reason was but I too wanted to change it to getKey/setKey but I resisted that when I had more information available to me. At this point I don't remember it fully but know it happens to do with directionality when using reverse or direct btrees in the index.

Regards,
Alex