directory-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Sotelo <juan0...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Trigger in ApacheDS in order to synchronize with a Oracle DB.
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:58:52 GMT
Hello everybody,  this is the first tIme that I write in this mail list. I
am new to LDAP servers and I already implemented Apache DS in one of my
projects, for user authentication. But, right now I am researching about to
populate the changes in the LDAP server to one table that I have in an
Oracle DB (bothways). So I want to know if there is a way in order to
synchronize ApacheDS with Oracle? Could you provide me some documentation
about this?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sotelo Juan Pablo