directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Website migration
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:56:33 GMT
Hi guys,

FYI, Pierre-Arnaud has started to experiment around the Apache CMS tools
in order to comply with the fact we have to stop using Confluence as our
base for the Directory website. You probably noticed that he created a
branch for that.

The idea is to move all what we have on various confluence spaces and
are related to the website, while keeping Confluence as a wiki for
everything related to the project developments.

Any comments and thoughts are welcomed !

Note : I'll be almost MIA this week-end, as I'm going to be in the far
west of France, with barely no internet connection (Normandy is well
known to be similar to North Korea when it comes to intenet connection... ;)

Have fun !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,