Hi Emm,

Man I really think you're playing with fire here. At least please work in a branch in case something goes wrong. These are not simple changes. I don't think you can presently remove the reverse index but who knows I might be wrong. I remember you tried this before and decided it was not a good idea or something.

Plus this is going to big time effect Selcuk on a merge. Can we at least hold off on this stuff or work a little more incrementally?

Thanks,
Alex