Thanks for the detailed report. Hope you have a great vacation.

Best,
Alex

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

FYI, I'll be MIA for one week, with virtually no internet (yeah ! real vacations !).

Today, I spent a part of my time suffering by merging the trunk into the txn-branch, in order to ease the reintegration we will do when the branch will be ready. No need to tell that it was more than painful :/ Anyway, it's done, and it builds, passes teh tests with flying colors, etc.

I also fixed some nasty hack we introduced in kerberos-test, which were failing on ubuntu and windows, with the most recent JVM versions. Nasty, nasty, nasty. At least, a comment said the hack was atrocious :)

The JDBM module has been extracted from Apacheds, and we now have an insolated project for it, with two versions :
- the previous jdbm project
- the version which has been modified by Selcuk

We also bumped up all the dependencies and plugins we could, except the bundle-plugin, which makes the build bark. The 'project' module has to be released, right now, we are pointing on 27-SNAPSHOT in the other projects. Nothing bad, it can stay for a while like this.

That's pretty much it, it was a tough week with a lot of release, I'd like to thank Pierre-Arnaud who mastered those releases, and Slecuk who made the txn branch working !

So now, time to jump on a sailing boat, without any computer (but I'll bring my samsung Galaxy S2 just in case :)

Have fun, I sure will have some !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,