Hello devs,

I am Kasun Pinsara, an undergraduate in University University of Colombo Sri Lanka. I have an idea of involving Google Summer of Code 2012 [GSOC-2012] . I am interested in Apache Directory project and would like to work with the team and gain a good experience. I have some experience in working with software development with open source technologies (java,maven,ant,spring, tomcat etc). If there are any project ideas for the program please give me some help. So that I can focus more and submit a good proposal for the GOSC program. It would be a great support for me.

Best Regards,
Kasun Pinsara