directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Index cleanup and improvements
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:04:42 GMT
Hi Emm,

Man I really think you're playing with fire here. At least please work in a
branch in case something goes wrong. These are not simple changes. I don't
think you can presently remove the reverse index but who knows I might be
wrong. I remember you tried this before and decided it was not a good idea
or something.

Plus this is going to big time effect Selcuk on a merge. Can we at least
hold off on this stuff or work a little more incrementally?

Thanks,
Alex

--
Best Regards,