directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Siriwardhana <kasun.siri....@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding GSOC 2012 Project Idea
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:06:16 GMT
Hello devs,

I am Kasun Pinsara, an undergraduate in University University of Colombo
Sri Lanka. I have an idea of involving Google Summer of Code 2012
[GSOC-2012] <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012> .
I am interested in Apache Directory project and would like to work with the
team and gain a good experience. I have some experience in working with
software development with open source technologies (java,maven,ant,spring,
tomcat etc). If there are any project ideas for the program please give me
some help. So that I can focus more and submit a good proposal for the GOSC
program. It would be a great support for me.

Best Regards,
Kasun Pinsara