directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [TxnBranch] Serialization improvments
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:11:41 GMT
Hi,
I continued to review the serialization of the DataChangeContainer
structure, and found that we call writeObject() a couple of times :
- in the ParentIdAndRdn class to serialize the UUID. It's easy to
replace this call
- in the IndexChange, for keys which are not String, byte[], Long. I
added two cases : UUID and ParentIdAndRdn so that we can now use the
read/writeExternal methods instead

I also have a modifciation related to the Enums : I find the way Selcuk
is dealing with them way better than mine (ie, use the ordinal() method
instead of inject values the way I did). So I reverted my changes to
stick with what Selcuk did

Those changes are purely internal and have no impact on the way the
server works. Tests are passing.

Here is the proposed patch : http://pastebin.com/UDRF3qPa

--
Regards,