directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERR_732
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:01:15 GMT
Le 3/10/12 5:22 AM, Kiran Ayyagari a écrit :
> are any of your applications using the same connection in multiple threads?

There are a few cases where you can get such an error. Basically, the
server has to processes a BindRequest for a session, and you may be in
one of those cases :
- you send another BndRequest which collides with the first one (your
srrver must be heavilly loaded)
- there is a SASL negociation pending, and the server receives another
BindRequest message for a Simple authentication (unlikely in your case)
- the server has not yet finished to process the Bind, but the Client
has sent another request without waiting for the BindResponse

I guess that the third case is what you face.

This is a bit problematic, because even if the client should have wait
for the BindResponse, we should stack the incomming requests to process
them once the Bind is done.

I suggest you fill a JIRA, there are some grey areas in the way we
handle such cases.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,