On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <> wrote:
Le 2/14/12 8:15 PM, Arul Madavadiyan a écrit :

I am trying to use ApacheDs 2.0.0-M5. I am planning to have Syncrepl multi-master replication using ApacheDs. I wonder if ApacheDS supports multi master replication.

If so, do you have any documentation about it or an example to prove it out. Please point me there. It looks like the documentation is hard to find. I would really appreciate your help.

you may review at

Are you already trying to replicate your mail to all the possible mailing lists ???

Emmanuel Lécharny

Best Regards,
-- Alex