directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Preparing a release for Shared, JDBM, ApacheDS and Studio
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:33:19 GMT
Some status about the release preparation.

- Shared 1.0.0-M11--> Done!
- JDBM 2.0.0-M1 --> Done!
- ApacheDS 2.0.0-M6 --> Done!
- Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0-M3 --> Performing the release...

Concurrently, I'm also uploading the distributions on people.apache.org.

I will inform the ML when the release preparation is over.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud