directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] ApacheDS 2.0.0-M5 released
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:18:27 GMT
The Apache Directory team is pleased to announce the release of ApacheDS
2.0.0-M5, the fifth milestone toward a 2.0 version.

Here are the release notes for Apache Directory ApacheDS 2.0.0-M5:
* [DIRSERVER-1660] - DMG based installer generation fails on Mac OSX Lion
* [DIRSERVER-1688] - Using rm -d is not portable to Slackware
* [DIRKRB-81] - The ReplayCacheEntry is marked as Serializable, but
contains no serializable fields
* [DIRKRB-84] - EncryptionTypes are not correctly handled in the server

Note that this is a milestone, and some parts of the API or configuration
can change before the 2.0 GA. We don't have any defined time frame for the
2.0-G1 release, we do expect to release a few more milestones before
reaching the 2.0-GA.

Downloads are available at

The Apache Directory Team

View raw message