directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Txn branch issues
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:01:08 GMT
Le 2/27/12 7:57 PM, Selcuk AYA a écrit :
> thanks Emmanuel. I put my fixes on top of your changes which were
> there last week(when I started working on the code again). Only
> reverting to that point is good enough. Once I can verify the tests
> and check in the code, I will give a status update.
Oh, ok. So then you can simply revert up to the version you find useful.
Don't be afraid to 'delete' whatever I did, in any case, if for any
(stupid) rrason I need to get it back, subversion will have keep it.

Many thanks !

FYI, I have debugged a bit more and found that the added entry with the
'person' OC has somehow mess up the UUID index, so now, all the entries
are linked to the <person, <added entry UUID>> pair.

I have some trace if you need, but I guess you already fixed it.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,