directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject JDBM sub-project creation : done
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:29:56 GMT
Hi guys,

so I created a separate project for JDBM. It contains two versions :
- the one we used befoe Selcuk modified it to include MVCC into it (jdbm)
- and Selcuk's version with MVCC (jdbm2)

It's available on https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/jdbm/

You have two sub-modules, jdbm and jdbm2.

We currently point to jdbm2 in trunks-with-dependencies (I have added an
external for it), so don't expect the project to be built fast, as the
two modules will be compiled if you do a full build.
This will change as soon as we will have cut a release for JDBM (very
soon), and I'll then remove jdbm from the externals.

Right now, the current rersion is 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Have fun !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,