directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] Make JDBM a side project
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:39:35 GMT
Hi,

we forked JDBM a few years ago because we had some modification to
include into it in order to be able to use it in Apacheds, as the JDBM
comminuty wasn't responsive. We made it a sub-module of the apcheds project.

Now, with the heavy changes Selcuk made on JDBM to include a MVCC layer
into it, we may want to make JDBM a side project. I suggest here that we
vote to move JDBM in its own project, as shared, studio or apacheds.
ApacheDS will still heavily depend on it.

So :

[ ] +1 : Make JDBM a separate project
[ ] +/- 0 : does not matter too much/No opinion
[ ] -1 : Keep JDBM inside Apacheds atm.

Thanks !

--
Regards,