directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject We may create a new sub-project for JDBM
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:35:21 GMT
Hi guys,

currently, we have a fork of JDBM that is a part of apacheds module. It
takes ages to build (more than 220 seconds on my computers) because
there are a lots of costly tests.

I would suggest we create a new project to hold JDBM, which will be
build completely separately from apacheds.

The rationnal is that we depend on JDBM, but JDBM has nothing specific
in it that relates it to Apacheds, and JDBM was at the origin a
component we included as a jar.

Doing this will save us a hell lot of time when building the project.

wdyt ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,