directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syncrepl Master-Master Replication: ApacheDs 2.0.0-M5
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 01:16:04 GMT
Le 2/14/12 8:15 PM, Arul Madavadiyan a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I am trying to use ApacheDs 2.0.0-M5. I am planning to have Syncrepl multi-master replication
using ApacheDs. I wonder if ApacheDS supports multi master replication.

> If so, do you have any documentation about it or an example to prove it out. Please point
me there. It looks like the documentation is hard to find. I would really appreciate your
help.

> Thanks
> Arul
>
> This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and
subject to the Amdocs policy statement,
> you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

Are you already trying to replicate your mail to all the possible
mailing lists ???

--
Regards,
Cordialement,